UL Test Tools
UL offers accredited state-of-the-art test tools and simulators that ensure efficient test processes.
UL Test Tools, developed by UL’s Transaction Security division, are accredited by the leading payment brands and other industry bodies and help to arrange for simple and efficient test processes. UL’s Transaction Security division is the world's number one competence center in secure transaction technology and has been developing test tools for the payment, mobile, e-ticketing and ID management domains for over 20 years (previously known as Collis and Aspects test tools). The state-of-the art UL Test Tools are the perfect means to assist businesses checking compliance with the latest industry standards. Testing your products with these test tools verify interoperability of your products. UL Test Tools enhance the trust that your products are in good working order.
Test tools and simulators
- Over 80 test tools and simulators covering mobile, payment, transit and e-identification domains.
- Accredited and qualified tools by major payment schemes (Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay, JCB, Diner’s, Discover, Interac, American Express) and industry bodies (PTCRB, GCF, GlobalPlatform, EMVCo, MIFARE).
- High quality test tools to speed up your testing and certification procedures.
Unique combination of tools, simulators and test suites to suit a broad range of testing abilities.
- Innovative tools outweighing any other available products on the market today.
- Providing state-of-the-art functional test tools is essential to prepare for mandatory formal certifications.
- A strong team of knowledgeable experts is continuously working on the development of existing and new tools, allowing us to maintain high standards and quality.
- All test tools can be customized to meet your specific requirements.
Test tool customization
UL offers next to its standardized test tools customization of test tools. Our knowledge from participating in certification programs and testing against strict industry standards combined with our innovative test management platform, UL Conclusion Test Manager, allows us to easily adapt and fit our test tool to meet specific requirements. To automate test execution, we can program your test scripts.
Development of custom made software
Our technical expertise is not only limited on test tool development but can be utilized to develop custom made software as well. UL can design, develop, implement and test software to provide you with a complete solution. You can expect from UL’s knowledgeable and experienced developers robust software with a logical GUI whether it is web-based or running locally, coded on Java or C, and so on. We like challenges.